The MOMS Club ® of Columbus, Indiana
Are you looking for an organization where you can meet other stay-at-home
mothers? Do you wish you could find a social group where your children are welcome?
You belong with us...The MOMS Club ® of Columbus, Indiana
It is a nonprofit organization aimed at providing opportunities for stay-at-home
mothers to meet and get to know each other where their children are always welcome.
- To provide a forum for topics of interest to women.
- To support the family's decision for a mother to stay at home full time or part time to raise
- To engage in activities that will enrich the lives of our children.
Meetings and Dues
We meet periodically every month for outings and activities including
our children. Annual dues pay for postage, facility rentals, supplies, and activities fees. You are invited to attend two
(2) meetings before you decide to become a member.
- Weekly Playgroups and Group Activities
- MOMS Night Out
- Holiday Parties and Crafts for Children
We welcome and encourage new members and first-time mothers. Why not join us for our next meeting?
For more information, please feel free to contact us.